Picture this, you are walking through a beautiful forest after a fresh rain storm smelling the aromas of the watered earth... that's what Patchouli smells like! The scent of patchouli offers a sense of calming, relaxation, and peace; when paired with the right scents (like our lavender & bergamot scent) Patchouli creates the perfect natural fragrance without harming the skin.
Patchouli Oil is one of the most popular ingredients found in our products! Patchouli Oil is an essential oil extracted from the flowering plant - Patchouli. Patchouli has many natural benefits for the skin and the body.
Patchouli oil has a variety of benefits, including:
- Anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties: Aids in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions, such as acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Skin health: Reduces inflammation, redness, dryness, and the appearance of scars and blemishes on the skin.
- Antiviral & antibacterial properties: Can help to treat colds, the flu, and other infections.
- Pain-relieving properties: Can reduce the pain associated with conditions such as headaches, arthritis, and fibromyalgia.
- Relaxing and sedative effects: Can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Improved mood: Can elevate symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Improved sleep quality: Helps to reduce fatigue and improve overall health.
- Hair growth and strength: Can help to prevent hair loss.
- Weight loss: Shown to promote weight loss by increasing metabolism and reducing appetite.
- Immune system boost: Boosts the immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells.
- Skin care: Patchouli oil can be used in skin care products to promote healthy skin and reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes.
- Diffusion: Patchouli oil can be diffused in an aromatherapy diffuser to fill the air with its scent.
- Topical application: Patchouli oil can be diluted with a carrier oil and applied topically to the skin.
- Bath: Patchouli oil can be added to a bath to create a relaxing and calming experience.
- Massage: Patchouli oil can be used in a massage to promote relaxation and relieve pain.
- Air freshener: Patchouli oil can be used to make an air freshener by adding it to a diffuser or a spray bottle.
- Hair care: Patchouli oil can be used in hair care products to promote hair growth and strength.
Want to check out the benefits of adding Patchouli to your skin care routine?
All of Batch Twenty One's Lavender Fields and Bergamot & Hops products contain Patchouli Oil. We use Patchouli Oil in our products for its healing properties to help reduce inflammation, aid in fighting acne, and improve skin irritation!